It usually takes several people to handle the install, as floodlights are heavy and often difficult to correctly position. You may have even said a few less-than-polite words during the process. No one would blame you – installing a flood light isn’t fun.
Fortunately, RIG-A-LITE has developed a lightweight, high-performance compact LED floodlight. With this product you can reduce installation headaches, overcome challenging space limitations, and enjoy maximum serviceability within the harshest of environments.
RIG-A-LITE’s LHFLJ-LED floodlight provides superior lighting in any type of industry location. From refineries and oil rigs to wastewater treatment and chemical plants, its compact size provides the ability to install a fixture in places that would ordinarily be too tight to accommodate. The LHFLJ is almost 30% lighter and more compact than our LHFL-LED floodlight yet delivers 7,000 and 13,000 lumens at a mere 70w and 130w.
RIG-A-LITE’s LHFLJ-LED allows for the replacement of traditional products with an economically friendly, highly-efficient LED floodlight. In addition to significant efficiency gains, our customers enjoy the unique benefit of field replaceable LED circuit boards and drivers, a feature that maximizes service life and lowers long-term costs.
- Lumen output of 7,000 and 13,000 at 70w and 130w
- Compact design, allowing facility maintenance personnel to install and service lighting throughout their location with improved efficiency and safety
- Trunnion and pendant mounting options provide application flexibility
- Driver access plate with stainless steel safety retention chain and captive hardware
- High-performance precision optics system
- Field replaceable LED circuit boards and drivers with quick disconnects
- Approved for high-ambient applications, up to 65°C
- Two permanent safety cable attachment points
Let RIG-A-LITE put its 79 years of industry experience to work for you. Learn how the RIG-A-LITE team can assist your organization with lighting products specifically engineered to work in extreme conditions.