HM Contact Systems
Advanced contact assembly for high-current applications
Featuring a High Mass (HM) design that delivers superior performance and efficiency, HM Contact™ Systems are an ideal solution for joining high-current contacts. The HM contact assembly consists of a ring of spring-loaded individual silver-plated copper contacts, providing continuous low-pressure contact with the contact elements to ensure reliable, long-term operation.
Highly versatile and easy to install in a wide variety of OEM applications, the HM contact is well suited for circuit breakers and disconnects.
- Low contact resistance
- Low cost
- Minimum current flow path
- Elimination of oxidation/fretting
- Low wear ensures long service life
- Adjusts for angular misalignment/high side load forces
- Short circuit capacities through 100 kA
- Continuous current ratings through 8,000 A
- Custom designs available